Borough Market near London Bridge, is one of London's oldest and most renowned food markets.
It is a personal favourite of mine because, it is where people who love making food, as well as eating and drinking all congregate.
If you are visiting London you really must take a visit. It has some superb stalls selling seasonal produce and on site there are some brilliant
1. Monmouth Coffee Company: Brilliant coffee, delivered fresh everyday from their roasting site in Bermondsey.
The best bit the coffee is ethically sourced.
2. Kappcasein: The best Raclettes and cheese sandwiches you are ever likely to have.
3. Brindisa: the queue for this place is for a reason, delicious chorizo, rocket and red pepper in a roll. It is worth the wait trust me.
4. Cool Chile Co: Dried Chillies imported directly from Mexico. If you like your food with a bit of a kick this is the place for you.
5. Chez Michele: Flower shop
6. Southwark Cathedral:
Top tip, arrive early before the crowds and don't eat before you come so you can make the most of the food and tastings on offer. Using the interactive map here you can see what the market has on offer.
Have a lovely weekend everyone.
Open for lunch:
Monday - Friday 10am-5pm
Wednesday-Thursday 10am - 5pm
Friday's 10am - 6pm
Saturday 10am - 5pm